Forging Certifications & Accreditations
At Solmet, we strive to create a safe workplace made up of a highly trained, certified staff. We are proud of our many memberships and associations within the forging industry and throughout our community.
Our current memberships:
- National Association of Manufacturers
- Ohio Manufacturers Association
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Ohio Oil and Gas Association
- Forging Industry Association
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Stark Development Board
Our current certifications:
- Q-1 General Quality License-2128
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing Levels I, II and III
To learn more about our certifications and accreditations, contact us.
At Solmet Technologies, we base our company’s principles on strong American values.
In the mid-1980s, the steel industry was enduring rapid changes.
Our team is comprised of many hard-working, talented and loyal individuals who all work together to forge relationships with our clients, with each other and with the community we share.
Located in Canton, Ohio — the heart of the Midwest — our 35,000 square foot facility houses our offices, forging equipment as well as testing and blacksmithing equipment.
Certifications & Accreditations
At Solmet, we strive to create a safe workplace made up of a highly trained, certified staff.