Industrial Maintenance and Repairs
Need help with an equipment repair or reconditioning project? When off-the-shelf OEM parts are obsolete, unavailable or difficult to source, it can cause serious headaches for your maintenance department – not to mention wasted time and money.
As a full-service manufacturing facility, Solmet Technologies can refurbish, repair or recreate your large-scale industrial parts quickly and at competitive prices. With more than 35 years of forging and machining experience, you can count on our skilled technicians to deliver high-quality, long-lasting components.
- Refurbish With large-scale turning and milling capabilities, Solmet is able to restore your worn or broken equipment. No tracking down OEM replacement parts or outdated engineering drawings.
- Repair Ultrasonic testing and magnetic particle inspections help ensure your parts are safe and structurally sound. If Solmet finds a problem, we can repair it in-house with our forging and machining services.
- Recreate When your existing equipment is beyond repair and OEM parts are impossible to find, Solmet can reverse engineer the original component and produce a strong, durable replacement.
Benefits of maintenance and repairs
Durable parts built to withstand your toughest challenges
Quicker turnarounds and reduced downtime
Competitive prices without compromising quality
Many of our maintenance and repair jobs require multiple services, including project planning, sample preparation, cutting, testing, forging and machining. Solmet technicians are equipped to take on all aspects of the refurbishment process, from start to finish.
- Initial project evaluation and planning
- In-house inspection and quotation
- Forging, turning and rough machining
- Sample preparation and non-destructive testing
- Preventive maintenance solutions
Experience you can depend on
We are a proud, family-owned company, driven by our values of hard work, loyalty and integrity. With more than 180 years of combined experience, Solmet is committed to building long-term partnerships rooted in honesty and shared success. Get to know us better.
Local manufacturer, Whitacre Greer, found its paver press shafts were causing too much slack and wearing out far too quickly. Solmet quoted the same shafts using its forging process, and delivered stronger, longer-lasting parts at a fraction of the price. Read the full case study.